As specified in the recipe, Poles tend to measure ingredients using a glass. When you bake this cake, simply measure all the ingredients using the same glass, or cup, then you can’t go wrong with this easy, delicious cake.
1 glass of sugar
2½ glasses flour
1 glass yoghurt
½ glass vegetable oil
2 teaspoons baking powder
Fruit (this can be fresh, frozen, tinned or bottled)
½ pack of butter or margarine
1 packet of vanilla sugar
½ glass sugar
½ glass flour
1. To make the cake, beat the eggs with the sugar until pale and fluffy.
2. Add the yoghurt and vegetable oil and mix well.
3. Mix the flour with the baking powder and slowly add to the liquid mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into a baking tray lined with baking parchment.
5. Add the fruit onto the cake mixture.
6. Make the crumble by rubbing in the flour into the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
7. Add the vanilla sugar and sugar.
8. Spread crumble on top of the cake and fruit mixture.
9. Bake in the oven at 200oC for about 45-50 minutes.